Who is Steelo Brim? He is a producer, actor and television host from America. If you know him, you may wonder about his net worth. Here, we will inform you about it together with the other information about Steelo Brim.
Steelo Brim’s Net Worth
According to the Celebrity Net Worth, Steelo Brim has a net worth of $3 million. In late 2020, there was a report that Brim bought a mansion in Los Angeles which cost $4.2 million.
Some sources which are not reputable say that Brim makes in excess of $140,000 per episode of Ridiculousness. If it was true, then the net worth of Brim should be higher than this.
Steelo Brim’s Early Life
According to Wikipedia, the complete name of Steelo Brim is Sterling Brim. He was born on June 5th, 1988 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. He is a television personality and actor from America and he is a co-host and producer of MTV’s Ridiculousness. This show has run over 21 seasons in 10 years.
His father’s name is Frank Brim who is a Chicago Fire Department Battalion Chief and his mother’s name is Tracy Brim who is a pastor. His father began a baseball team on the west side of Chicago through Garfield Park.
Steelo Brim was a student of Whitney M. Young Magnet High School, West Side, Illinois. After he passed his final exams successfully, he began his higher studies at Morgan State University, Baltimore. When he was studying, he began a baseball team.
Steelo Brim has a sister and two brothers. In 2001, Steelo Brim played in the film entitled Hardball and there he had a small role. When he was 19 years old, he moved to Los Angeles to achieved a career in the music industry. Before he met Rob Dyrdek, he worked in radio and A&R. Then, he was invited by Dyrdek to be co-host of his new MTV show entitled Ridiculousness together with Chanel West Coast. Steelo Brim holds the position of the creative producer of the show. Besides, he has also appeared in Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and Wild Grinders. Steelo Brim is also the co-host of the podcast Wine and Weed together with Chris Reinacher.
Steelo Brim’s Career
Steelo Brim started his professional acting career in the early 2000s. At that time, he got a role in a film entitled Hardball. After that, he changed his focus to music and he decided to move to Los Angeles when he was 19 years old. He moved there to pursue his career in the music industry.
Then, he worked for various radio stations and as an A&R executive. And then, he was invited to be a co-host of an MTV show entitled Ridiculousness by Rob Dyrdek. He was invited Brim because he was very impressed by Brim’s hard work and dedication in his work. In Ridiculousness show, they play viral videos. Since 2011, this show has been airing successfully. Now, he becomes a Creative Producer and also the co-host of this show. A lot of people like this show in that almost all the comedy video clips. Besides becoming the Creative Producer and the co-host of this show, Steelo Brim has also appeared on Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and in the short film entitled Orange Drive.
In 2012, he tried to be a voice over where he provided the voice of Meaty in the cartoon entitled Wild Grinders on NickToons. This cartoon was created and also produced by Rob Dyrdek.
On Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory, Steelo Brim was a regular and it premiered in March 2009. It ran until 2015.
From 2011 until now, Steelo Brim has appeared on the MTV show entitled Ridiculousness. He appeared in an episode of the TV series entitled Teenage Mountain Lion in 2014 and in the video game NBA 2K17.
In 2014, he became an executive producer of the TV mini-series documentary entitled Basic Math Day One.
Steelo Brim’s Podcasts
Steelo Brim uses the creativity that he has to produce some podcasts about the emerging issues in the world. Together with Chris Reinacher, who is an actor, vegetarian and writer, Steelo Brim has been airing podcasts weekly. Here is a list of the episodes of the Ridiculousness which have been aired.
- Challenges, Doomsday Prep and Olive Garden Racism which aired on March 11, 2020.
- Super Tuesday, Coronavirus & Iconic Robots which aired on March 4, 2020.
- WINE AND WEED LIVE Valentine’s Special from Chicago which aired on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Wine and Weed with Damson Idris which aired on February 12, 2020.
- Wine and Weed with FaZe Rug which aired on February 5, 2020.
- Wine and Weed with Ne-Yo which aired on January 29, 2020.
- “Death To America”, Opium Noodles & Oscar Campaigns which aired on January 15, 2020.
- The Wine & Weed Decade In Review Part II which aired on January 2, 2020.
- The Wine and Weed Decade In Review Part I which aired on Wednesday 01 January 2020.
- The Wine And Weed DANKSGIVING Special!!! which aired on Wednesday 27 November 2019.
- Wine and Weed with Lamorne Morris! which aired on Wednesday 20 November 2019.
- Kids Learning Pronouns, TI Checking Hymens & Instagram Likes which aired on Friday 15 November 2019.
- Wine and Weed with Draya Michele which aired on Wednesday 06 November 2019.
Steelo Brim’s Filmography
In the list below, you are able to see the film and television appearance of Steelo Brim.
- In 2001, he appears in Hardball as Sterling.
- In 2009 to 2015, he appeared in Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory. Here, he became himself as a main role and there are 7 seasons.
- In 2011, he appeared in Orange Drive and his role is as Ulysses Williams. This is a short film.
- In 2011 until now, he has appeared in Ridiculousness as the co-host.
- In 2012 to 2013, he appeared in Wild Grinders as Meaty.
- In 2014, he appeared in Teenage Mountain Lion as most popular black guy.
- In 2015, he appeared in Scream: Killer Party as himself. This is a short film.
- In 2019, he appeared in About The People as the celebrity. This is a short film.