Rob Dyrdek is an actor, TV personality, entrepreneur and producer. Also, he is a former professional skateboarder. Rob is best known for his roles in the reality shows “Rob & Big,” “Ridiculousness,” and “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.” By the way, how much is the net worth of Rob Dyrdek? Well, here we are going to reveal it.
Rob Dyrdek’s net worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Rob Dyrdek has a net worth of approximately $100 million. As we know that he is an actor, actor, TV personality, entrepreneur, producer and former skateboarder who is best known for his roles in the show ‘Rob & Big’. Also, he has starred in shows such as ‘Ridiculousness’ and ‘Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.’ Rob Dyrdek is the creator of the series ‘Wild Grinders’. In 2004, he was labeled as one of the most influential skateboarders of all time. About Rob Dyrdek’s salary, he made $60,000 per episode for “Rob & Big” show. Then, for “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory” show he made $100,000 per episode.
Career of Rob Dyrdek
After moving to California, Rob Dyrdek began to ride for DC Shoes. He was sponsored by DC Shoes until 2016. He has been sponsored by EA Skate, Silver Trucks, and Monster Energy. In the year of 2010, Rob Dyrdek discovered the Street League Skateboarding competition. The competition has grown into an international event with a $1.6 million reward. Also, this competition was the focus of Rob Dyrdek’s documentary: The Motivation. In the year of 2013, the film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival.
The show “Rob & Big” ran for three seasons on MTV with more than 30 episodes produced from November 2006 to April 2008. While the show “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory” ran for 70 episodes over 7 seasons starting in February 2009. For your information, the show “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory” takes place in a converted warehouse known as the Fantasy Factory. The Fantasy Factory has a huge indoor skate plaza, Rob Dyrdek’s personal office, a foam pit, a parking garage called “bat cave,” and the basketball hoops in various places throughout the complex. During the course of the first season, he opened his first Safe Spot Skate Spot.
In the year of 2009, Rob Dyrdek made a movie entitled “Street Dreams.” It was featured in the video games Skate and Skate 2. He has won individual “Guinness Book of World Records” skateboarding records.
In the year of 2011, Rob Dyrdek appeared in the “Jackass 3.5” movie. Also, in that same year, he started another show called “Ridiculousness” on MTV. He hosted this show with his two friends, Sterling Brim and Chanel West Coast.
In the year of 2012, he was on the TV show: Punk’d on Dyrdek’s episode, Justin Bieber attempted to prank the pro-skateboarded and failed. Also, he was featured in the 2012 documentary, “Waiting for Lightning,” regarding his friend, skater Danny Way.
Through his production company, Rob Dyrdek has produced “Ridiculousness,” the CMT series “The Dude Perfect Show” and also some other shows.
Real Estate of Rob Dyrdek
As of this writing, Rob Dyrek has three mansions within the Mulholland Estates above Beverly Hills. Rob has spent almost $25 million on these three homes. For more info on each of these houses, you are able to look at the text below.
- In May 2008, Rob Dyrdek spent $2.549 million for a home in the Mount Olympus neighborhood above Laurel Canyon which was sold for $2.125 million (a $334,000 loss) in November 2012.
- In March 2013, after almost 5 long years on and off the market at increasingly lower prices, Rob Dyrdek took a $220,000 loss on a middle 1960s multi-level modern in the Hollywood Knolls neighborhood near Lake Hollywood which he purchased for $1.395 million in 2005 and sold for $1.175 million.
- In the year of 2015, Rob Dyrdek spent $9.9 million on an empty 3.1-acre lot in the Mulholland Estates. This is the largest property in the entire community. In fact, it was once owned by Robbie Williams, who planned to custom-build his own mega mansion however later changed his mind. Rob Dyrdek has reportedly filed plans with the city to build a mansion on the site. For your information, other celebrities who currently have property in the community include Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Kendall Jenner, Vanna White, Big Sean, DJ Khaled, Mike Shinoda, Charlie Sheen and Tracey Edmonds.
- In the year of 2016, Rob Dyrdek sold his house for $3,5 million. The house has a four-bedroom and three-bathroom, with 3,733 square foot. It is in the Laurel Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles between Laurel Canyon and Coldwater Canyon.
- In the year of 2018, Rob Dyrdek and his wife paid $6 million for a mansion in the same community. The property has 4-bedroom, with 7,000 square-feet. Rob and his wife proceeded to perform extensive and expensive renovations.
- In December 2019, Rob Dyrdek paid $8.5 million for a THIRD Mulholland Estates home. This third mansion has 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms with 7,500 square-feet.
Early Life of Rob Dyrdek
In the previous paragraphs, we have discussed the net worth of Rob Dyrdek, career and his real estate. Now, you may want to know information regarding the early life of Rob Dyrdek. If you want to know that information, please continue reading the following text.
Need to know that Rob Dyrdek was born on June 28, 1974 in Kettering, Ohio. When he was 11 years old, he got his first skateboard from professional skateboarder named Neil Blender. This made his desire to become a professional skateboarder on fire. It was all he focused on. In his school, Rob Dyrdek thought about all the trick he would try out later. After school, Rob would skate and practice until his parents called him in for the night. When Rob Dyrdek was 12 years old, he got a sponsorship and began his pro-skateboarding career. At 16 age, he left home to move to Southern California to be a professional skateboarder.