Dorinda Medley is one of the case members on the Real Housewives of New York City, on season 12 of the Bravo’s famous TV franchise. By the way, have you ever wondered how much the net worth of Dorinda Medley is? If you want to know her net worth, you should read this entire article. Here we are going to share a net worth of Dorinda Medley and other information related to her.
Net Worth of Dorinda Medley
We get information that Dorinda Medley has a net worth of $20 million dollars. She is a socialite and reality TV personality. Dorinda Medley is best known for appearing on the hit Bravo reality series, The Real Housewives of New York City. Also, she is best known for her philanthropic work throughout the City. Dorinda Medley created cameo appearances on the series in earlier seasons as the friend of Countess LuAnn de Lesseps and Ramona Singer, however joined the show as an official cast member during Season 7.
Dorinda Medley was born in the Berkshires. After graduating college, she got her start in the New York City showrooms at Liz Claiborne. She moved to London to be with her first husband and started her own cashmere company (DCL Cashmere), with lots of high-profile London clients like Princess Diana and Joan Collins. Once almost 10 years in London, Dorinda Medley got a divorce. She sold her company, and then moved to New York City with her daughter named Hannah, to search for the life in the city as a single mom. Dorinda Medley was married to Richard Medley. For your information, Richard Medley is a partner and hedge fund advisor at George Soros and chief economist for the US House Banking Committee, in the year of 2005. Richard Medley was her second husband. Together Dorinda Medley and Richard Medley worked on fundraising with Desmond Tutu, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Hillary Clinton. In 2011, after Richard’s death, at just 60 years old, Dorinda Medley began to rebuild for the next chapter of her life.
Early career of Dorinda Medley
According to research, early career of Dorinda Medley began long before she married her first husband. The experiences she earned gave her several valuable insights into the industry. Dorinda Medley had already begun her career when she married her first husband. She moved with him to London, England, where she built the DCL cashmere company. Dorinda Medley was a successful business owner who worked with high-profile clients including Diana (Princess of Wales). While her business was doing well, the marriage was not. Dorinda Medley had a child with her first husband, but they eventually separated. In the year of 2005, Dorinda Medley and her daughter returned to New York, after the divorce.
Dorinda Medley – The Real Housewives of New York City
As we know that Dorinda Medley is one of the case members on the Real Housewives of New York City. For your information, The Real Housewives of New York City (RHONY) is an American reality television series which premiered on March 4, 2008, on Bravo TV franchise. Developed as the 2nd installment of the Real Housewives franchise, The Real Housewives of New York City has aired twelve seasons and focuses on the personal and professional lives of women residing in the New York City.
Here are some current cast members of the Real Housewives of New York City:
- Luann de Lesseps
- Ramona Singer
- Sonja Morgan
- Leah McSweeney
- Eboni K. Williams
Here are some previous cast members of the Real Housewives of New York City:
- Dorinda Medley
- Bethenny Frankel
- Alex McCord
- Jill Zarin
- Kelly Killoren Bensimon
- Cindy Barshop
- Aviva Drescher
- Heather Thomson
- Carole Radziwill
- Kristen Taekman
- Jules Wainstein
- Tinsley Mortimer
The Real Housewives of New York City (Seasons 7–12)
- The 7th season of the Real Housewives of New York City premiered on April 7, 2015, featuring the return of Frankel and addition of Dorinda Medley. While de Lesseps returned in a full-time role. Thomson and Taekman exited the series after the 7th season of the Real Housewives of New York City ended.
- The 8th season of the Real Housewives of New York City premiered on April 6, 2016. In this season, Jules Wainstein was added to the cast, while Thomson returned in a guest of the Real Housewives of New York City, Taekman did not return. In September 2016, Wainstein left the show for personal reasons
- The 9th season of the Real Housewives of New York City premiered on April 5, 2017. Tinsley Mortimer joined the cast member, while former housewives Zarin and Thomson appeared as the guests.
- On April 4, 2018, the 10th season of the Real Housewives of New York City premiered, with the cast of the 9th season returning. Zarin and Thomson appeared as the guests. It served as the Radziwill’s final appearance on the show.
- The 11st season of the Real Housewives of New York City premiered on March 6, 2019. In this season, Barbara Kavovit joined as a friend of the housewives. Later, Zarin appeared as a guest of the show. However, Frankel departed the series after the season for a second time.
- The 12th season of the Real Housewives of New York City featured Leah McSweeney joining the cast, that premiered on April 2, 2020. Thomas and Zarin appeared as the guests in the twelfth season. Dorinda Medley and Mortimer announced their departure from the series in June 2020 and August 2020 respectively. Mortimer coincided her announcement with her relocation to Chicago, to reach her romantic relationship with Scott Kluth, while Dorinda Medley stated that she was fired from the show.
Other income sources for Dorinda Medley
Besides selling a successful cashmere company, Dorinda Medley made an undisclosed amount of money selling real estate in New York. Also, she joined the cast of “Real Housewives of New York” during the 7th season. She has earned much money for being on the show and for creating promotional appearances. ASide from that, Dorinda Medley also obtained an income from Instagram endorsements as a member of the cast. She has worked consistently on some different jobs and projects that result big income.