Brooklyn Beckham is a model and photographer who is the eldest son of English former football player, David Beckham and English fashion designer Victoria Beckham. Are you curious about Brooklyn Beckham’s net worth? Let’s find out here together with the other information about him.
Brooklyn Beckham’s Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, it estimated that Brooklyn Beckham has a net worth of $10 million. He collected this net worth from his job as an English author, photographer and social media personality.
Brooklyn Beckham’s Early Life
The complete name of Brooklyn Beckham is Brooklyn Joseph Beckham. He was born on March 4th, 1999 at The Portland Hospital in Marylebone, London, England. He is the eldest son of David Beckham who was a football player and Victoria Beckham who was a singer and turned to be fashion designer. Often, it is reported that he was given a name as Brooklyn because he was conceived in Brooklyn, New York. However, according to Victoria Beckham’s autobiography in 2014 entitled Learning to Fly, she and her husband liked the name and after they chose this name, they realized how suitable it was because it was in New York that she found out she was pregnant and where her husband came after the World Cup.
Brooklyn Beckham grew up in Madrid and Los Angeles when his father played for Real Madrid and LA Galaxy. He has three younger siblings including Romeo James, Cruz David and sister Harper Seven. When he was 15 years old, he worked weekend shifts at a coffee shop in West London. He played in the Arsenal F.C. Academy, but then in 2015 he left after he did not receive a scholarship to remain with the academy.
Brooklyn Beckham’s Career
In 2014, Brooklyn Beckham started modelling. He has appeared in editorials and on covers for Miss Vogue, Vogue China, Interview, L’Uomo Vogue, T: The New York Times Style Magazine and Dazed Korea. He has been photographed by Terry Richardson, Bruce Weber, Alasdair McLellan and Daniel Jackson.
He has become a brand ambassador for Huawei and its Honor 8 smartphones alongside Karlie Kloss, Scarlett Johansson, and Henry Cavill. In 2018, two snapshots of Chinese tourists in Italy were posted by him on Instagram.
In 2016, when he was 16 years old, he photographed a campaign for Burberry BRIT which starred by models Ben Rees, Eliza Thomas, Carvell Conduah, Liv Mason Pearson and Maddie Demaine.
In 2017, he made an announcement that he would pursue a photography degree at Parsons School of Design at the New School in New York. Then, after he lived a year in the US, in 2018 he decided to go back to the UK for a photography internship. In the following year, exactly in 2019, he interned for British photographer Rankin.
He made his first book of photography where the title of it is “what i see”. It was published in June 2017.
Here, we have a journey of Brooklyn Beckham’s career in the form of a list according to Gossip Gist.
- In 2002, when he was three years old, he appeared in a TV documentary entitled Being Victoria Beckham.
- In 2012, he appeared in a reality game show entitled Hell’s Kitchen.
- Formerly, he played in the Arsenal F.C. Academy and then he left since he did not want to be a football players professionally.
- In March 2014, he appeared for the first time as a model in Man About Town Magazine.
- He has been a model in editorials and covers for Miss Vogue, Vogue China, Interview, L’Uomo Vogue, T: The New York Times Style Magazine and Dazed Korea.
- He photographed a campaign for Burberry BRIT which starred models by Ben Rees, Carvell Conduah, Eliza Thomas, Maddie Demaine and Liv Mason Pearson.
- In May 2014, he worked part-time at a coffee shop as part-time.
- He has been photographed by Terry Richardson, Bruce Weber, Alasdair McLellan and Daniel Jackson.
- In August 2014, he joined the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
- He is a member of Arsenal.
- He is a professional photographer.
- In June 2017, a book entitled “What I See” was released.
- He has been the face of Huawei Honor 8 android phones alongside Henry Cavill, Karlie Kloss and Scarlett Johansson.
Brooklyn Beckham’s Personal Life
In 2016, he attended Democratic National Convention to support Hillary Clinton. In January 2020, he confirmed on Instagram about his relationship with an American actress, Nicola Peltz and then on July 11th, 2020, he made an announcement about his engagement with her.
He studied at Parsons School of Design and after one year he dropped out of New York University. He has more than 12 million followers on Instagram.
Here is the biodata of Brooklyn Beckham.
- Real Name: Brooklyn Joseph Beckham
- Nickname: Buster
- Birth Date: March 4th, 1999
- Gender: Male
- Birth Nation: England
- Place of Birth: London
- Father: David Beckham
- Mother: Victoria Beckham
- Height: 174 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Nationality: British
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Ethnicity: White
Brooklyn Beckham’s Charity
Same as his parents, he spends some amounts of his time involved in philanthropy and charity projects. According to the Goal website, he has joined in projects with WWF to help save endangered wildlife and has been involved with the NHS’s blood donation campaign. Besides, he also has travelled to South Africa to work on furthering HIV care and research.
About Brooklyn Beckham’s Fiancee, Nicola Peltz
Nicola Peltz is the daughter of Nelson Peltz who is an American billionaire investor. Her mother’s name is Claudia Heffner who is a former fashion model.
Since Nicola Peltz was young, she had been introduced to the world of glamour as explained in HITC. She began as a model and then she went on to take up acting. She has appeared in shows and movies such as Transformers: Age of Extinction, Bates Motel, The Last Airbender and others.
Nicola Peltz is estimated to have a net worth of $50 million. The business of her family has a net worth in the billions. Same as Brooklyn Beckham, she also has a large number of followers in social media. On her Instagram account, she has 2.1 followers.